Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2011

The new window at Camas Antiques.

I spent most of Friday working on the window at Camas Antiques. (Special thanks to AJ from Sophie's Cottage for helping me to stock the window!) My theme was kind of an evolution of spring cleaning in the far right corner...This area was my most favorite part of the window! (Click on each photo to see the entire picture enlarged for better details)
to a party on the patio in the forefront of the window...here it is from outside the shop...
...and up at the top of this post is the view from behind the table, which you can see from the side window, and when you walk up inside the display...(I adore the old Army cot full of pillows! Could anything be more inviting on a shady patio on a hot summer day?)...to, finally on the back wall and on the left end,  gardening. ( It's no easy feat photographing this window, as the glare is quite a challenge, so just bear with me.)
There is a sidewalk sale going on all up and down 4th Avenue today, with very nearly all the booth spots at Camas antiques participating. (My things are all 10% off!)

10 comments:

  1. What an incredible display! I just LOVE a theme and you've done an amazing job! I wouldn't mind doing laundry in that laundry room! Every time you post about your booth I wish it wasn't on the other side of the country! I think I'd be your best customer!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous display!Looks like a country store.Love the extra touch of the clothesline.Soooo cute....I remember once a store filled a wash machine like that with old buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same ironing board. Got it YEARS ago when I was in college!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an outstanding window display. It makes me want to live close enough to shop there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new window display! It's got cottage charm written all over it!
    Happy Mother's day!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks so inviting Tracey, I'm sure it really draws people in. Love the washing line, its really cute. Have a relaxing Sunday, love Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE a great window display, and this one ranks at the top! I particularly like the laundry room and the old ironing board and washing machine. You have a great talent for styling and display.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the old washing machine....does it still work??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome!
    ~Angie~

    ReplyDelete
  10. A seriously cute window! Love the old-fashioned laundry area. And I've seen dressers used for potting tables, but a fold-out secretary? Clever! If the old ironing board is still there, I'm gonna drive the 2 1/2 hrs south to claim it for myself!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...