Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Barnhouse. BarnHouse? BarnHouse!

I glanced at the calendar last night as I was doing a rough inventory of bigs and smalls in my garage and all around my Barbie Condo. Hmmmm... Six and a half weeks till the Big BarnHouse ...45 days give or take. (Can that be right?!)

Oh.

My.

I can hardly wait. I've got some of the coolest pieces I've ever had lined up for this show and I am anxious to show it all off! 

The boys are changing things up a bit for this show, and it's gonna be even more fun than last year. They have changed the name of this incredible event to...

The BarnHouse Vintage Marketplace & Music Festival
featuring
music out on the grass by  
(so make sure to bring a lawn chair and maybe some cool drinks to take a break from shopping and just enjoy the day!)
Oh yeah, baby. It's gonna be a don't-miss party for sure. (check your calendar...what are you doing at the end of July???) They've got more parking, and hotel lodging nearby, so maybe some of you out there that don't live so close should think about a road trip?????

2 comments:

  1. It sounds wonderful. Just too far away from Bakersfield, Ca. Hope you will give us a preview of some of your pieces as you get them ready.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...