Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Born on the 4th of July

 I don't think I have shared what fabulous neighbors I have here in the Barbie Condo tri-plex. An adorable couple with a sweet new baby girl who arrived on this past  Independence Day!
 I got to take some pictures of lil' Miss Isabel last night after work. Ooooooh, how I love newborns, and Isabel is a beautiful baby. She was a perfect little model...
 I played around with a mock up birth announcement (I made up the names and details since I didn't have the weight or anything.)

I played with color, black and white, and fading the colors...



I'm giving her Mama and Daddy the best shots, and I'm going to mark my calendar to take more pictures as this little sweetie hits the three month mark....I can't wait!


4 comments:

  1. You are so talented! Pictures taken from the heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracey, she's adorable and you did a fabulous job with the photo's! They'll cherish these so much, and hurray for you to make a commitment to take more! Wish you were my kids neighbor, and took pictures of their newest little guy! Hugs, Debbie @ Cottage Hann~Me~Downs

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make me proud day after day sweetie. Bless your tender and giving heart.
    Your mama

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos Tracey,the last one is just beautiful. Your mama's kind and always encouraging words brought tears to my eyes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...