Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

And so I baked some cupcakes.

I went with my Rock n Roll Buddy to his Office BBQ the other afternoon. Don't ask me why, but it never occurred to me until the night before the BBQ to ask if it was a pot luck and if so, was there anything I could bring along? He said no, he'd just grab some Popsicles at the store on the way to the party.

Dang it. I missed an opportunity to bake.

Well, after thinking about it, and then dreaming about it all night, I woke up and whipped out a quick batch of cuppy-cakes to take along to the event.

*sigh* I felt ever so much better after that.


6 comments:

  1. So delicious I am sure. Sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to invite you to our BBQ and you can bring cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Those sure look yummy and so pretty too. I like the way you mixed the small and large cupcakes. So, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Christine, I'll send out the invitation for are next BBQ, and you can bring those Yummy looking cupcakes :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...