Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Men at work!

I have so much to share after being without internet service for two weeks, that it's tough to figure out what to share when.

I realized after beginning my home re-no tour that I had skipped sharing one of my little Grand's Birthday party...so here it is!

The party theme was construction, so my daughter began at the front door....




....and continued all through the downstairs. The treats were construction themed as well...

...and everyone was given a tool apron and a hard hat!
More pictures from Coen's party are over on the birthday boy's Mommy's blog!


On another note, I won't be posting for a couple of days, as I am flying with Mrs. Big Dog to the Biggest Little City today and driving back up to the Pacific Northwest tomorrow...why? The Sewing Queen of Northern Nevada is relocating up here to live!

11 comments:

  1. Haha the little guys are so darn cute!

    I'm so happy to hear your mom is moving. Isn't it amazing how everything has worked out? I'm so excited for you and your family.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute and clever....the boys are getting so big. You always have the most creative of times.
    hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are so cute (and those grandbabies adorable) your daughter is so creative. Before I head over to see the rest of the little guys birthday pictures I wanted to say I am so happy for you and your family to have your mom and their grandma moving there closer to all of you, how fun that will be. Have a safe and fun trip. Jeni

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just precious.....glad you get to have your mom close by. Hugs Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling party! Such a clever mom! Tracey, you must be over the moon happy to have your mom moving north! Will be so nice for all you. : ) Safe travels to you! ~Dori

    ReplyDelete
  6. That construction party is too cute! I love the candy spilling out of the front loader (or whatever that is called).

    So now your mom will be the Sewing Queen of the Pacific Northwest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cake idea, so creative!
    I'm happy for you that you mom is coming. Safe travels to all!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wondered how long it would before the Sewing Queen packed up her machine and headed your way - isn't it grand how all the right things happen in God's good time :) So glad for all of you.
    Love from Judi in Colorado

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you let everyone (anomymous ????? especially) that you would not be posting for a couple of days....that way their panties won't get in a wad....have save travels...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am enjoying the pictures of your guy-friend's house, but what about some pictures of your own house? I am sure that you have done some fabulous things with your own house too; don't make it all about the current man in your life ...

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Um...well, I'd hardly call Ralph the "current man in my life" and I live WITH him. It's OUR home, not just his.
    Hope that clarified things a bit for you!Many more pictures will be coming soon!
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...