Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Wrapping things up.

Carter and Coen's Mama is having a group of girlfriends over this Sunday and I am going to be sharing my tips and tricks for fancy gift wrapping with them. I've been prepping and gathering lots of little adornments and such to show along with my signature wrap- brown craft paper, as well as other snazzy jazzy wrapping papers.

I keep my wrapping supplies organized these days in clear plastic tubs- tissue paper in one, colored shred in another, and ribbons in yet another. It makes it easy to get things wrapped quickly, since I typically use only the brown craft paper or handled bags, but sometimes I opt for a more colorful option.
I couldn't resist this paper for the two grandson's birthdays coming up. 

Today I am thankful for...a slice of time at the end of my day, where I can get my craft Jones satisfied by creating special little details for friends and family.


5 comments:

  1. What lucky girls to be getting tips and tricks from such a talented lady! Have a wonderful time and tell your beautiful daughter hello from me :)
    ~Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh... take pics! We'd love an visual blog gift wrapping tips post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see what you do! I have such a hard time keeping my gift wrapping supplies organized, let alone making my gifts look "classy". I will definitely be taking notes on this post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pic's, please and thank you! You are one amazing lady. I have enjoyed your blog for quite some time...thanks for sharing your time with us. btw... how is the job going?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like fun! I'd love to see the pictures of what you wrap up....

    Christa :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...